Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pay Attention Folks

I could site many. Wayne Uff, Agitprop, People, don't you see this administration is shitting on you? They lie, they steal, they take away your most fundamental rights, they sneak behind your back to spy on you, they torture, they hide suspects (in their eyes) in foreign lands, they literally rub your nose in shit and tell you they are protecting you.

This is not the American people I know. We don't put up with this shit. If you do, I am sad. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and the rest would piss on you. Take your country back from these people. What does it take for you to rebel and act like true Americans?

Don't read the papers or watch TV. Read the internets. Discover how truly fucked up this administration is. Learn how you are being screwed daily. Learn how easy it is to make an innocent phone call to your friend in Turkey and instantly become a terrorist. Learn why you should not fear Osama bin Laden, but George W Bush.

Have a nice day...

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Shot Bob said...

Right On!!

2/09/2006 12:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, come on. If you are serious, you would let anyone plan and carry out serious hurtful plans even though they could have been stopped based on a harmless tapping? If I talk to my brothers, we don't plan terrorist acts or worse, talk down America in ways that can be forever harmful to our way of life. They don't listen to everyone you know. That would be impossible. They listen to KNOWN TERRORISTS or ties thereof. Got it?

3/13/2006 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

anonymous,

...harmless tapping?

Until its you and they hear you or your friend say something "suspicious". I have no idea what is "suspicious" to NSA. Why? Because its all secret.

...KNOWN TERRORISTS or ties...

Says who? If they are really "known" why do they not just go before a judge and convince him or her?

As for being safe. I have a better chance of dying in a car than from a terrorist attack. Same goes for my family. I will not give up driving to be safer and will never quietly relinquish one fucking freedom for security. It just is not worth it.

3/13/2006 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Have to follow-up on my last comment just so my position is perfectly clear.

I am against the law that allows 72 hour wiretaps before going before a judge, but our lawmakers have spoken and I believe in the rule of law. I hope we can get that law repealed.

Yeah, I am soft on terrorists just like all progressives.

3/13/2006 01:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home