Sunday, February 19, 2006

Help?

I'm new at this blogging. If you visit my site, please comment. I value your suggestions/analysis/insight and will use all to improve. Yea, I'm a damn blogger and will post what I want, but constructive criticism is always welcome and I love link suggestions.

If you don't have a blog you probably don't realise how difficult it is to blog. I have no assistants to help me cruz other blogs and many news feeds. If you have a link to an interesting news story, please let me know.

I would also suggest you visit my blogroll buddies. I regularly try to peruse these sites because they are interesting and informative. You will probably like their work...or not. Your choice.

Oh yes, if you visit, please sign my guest book. Hahaha. Only kidding. I have no guest book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home