Sunday, March 12, 2006

I Need 3 States And More Countries

If you know anyone who lives in:

Louisiana
Vermont
Delaware

Please send them my URL. I have visitors from all states except those three.

Also, if you have friends in other countries, please do the same. My visitors are now 80% Americans and I love it when people from all around the world visit.

You do realise there are prizes to be won for this. You didn't? Silly you.

I'm reminded of an incident I had once. I was lighting a cigarette while waiting to cross a street and a homeless man asked for one. I obliged him and started crossing to the other side. He yelled at me, "Thanks man. When I have a million dollars I'll share it with you."

Then, after a perfect comedic pause he added, "Don't hold your breath."

Same goes for that prize I mentioned earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home