Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Loony ideas on the rise in China's `parliament'

This from the Taipei Times. So is the title.
China's parliament is widely seen as a rubber-stamp for the nation's Communist Party rulers, but that doesn't stop delegates and advisors from raising bold and sometimes wacky proposals.

This year has seen calls to introduce the mandatory use of edible toothpicks, pleas to professional footballers [socker players in US] to avoid sex with prostitutes and proposed laws to legalize same-sex marriages and euthanasia.

I've provided a link for your amusement, but I posted for the title. Not sure I would include "wacky" and "euthanasia" in the same piece with "loony" in the title, but what do I know.

I love the title. Loony is a great word and one I have to start using as an adjective with "Bush". He is loony. He is the villiage idiot who got out. Maybe if I start using loony more often I can avoid, idiot Bush, lying Bush and fucking Bush. Should make my posts more civilised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home