Thursday, March 30, 2006

Open Thread


Never tried one of these because, frankly, most seem to be chat rooms. But that's just my bias.

Rules: Pretty simple.

1. Try to bring something to the table.
2. Any topic is fine. Not limited to politics.
3. Keep it clean. Sure profanity is allowed. Hell, who am I to limit you?
4. Avoid attacking other commenters. Attack their ideas all you want, but not them. Also, challenge commenters claims if they can't back them up. We wanna learn.
5. No spam or links to pyramid schemes, rip-offs or enlarge-your-penis sites.

Guess that's about it. As for #5, I will delete comments and block commenters if necessary. I want everyone to enjoy exchanging info and ideas. And no, I won't delete posts or block people for chatting.

If this works out, there will be more open threads. If it gets abused, you'll never see another open thread here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, your open thread works and we're reading you.

3/30/2006 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Thanx. Only one spammer so far, but I zapped his ass.

3/30/2006 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home