Tuesday, April 11, 2006

In Support Of SUVs


I'm ready. Take your shots. But please consider my position.

I've driven an SUV for many years. A while back I was rear-ended by a smaller truck at about 50+ mph (about 80 km). I walked away with no injuries. If my vehicle had been less substantial, I might have died.

The thing is, you can't drive an SUV like a compact car. You have to use it judiciously and make each trip count. You plan all your stops on each trip so, when you get home, you don't have to drive again. On Friday night my SUV went into the garage and wasn't brought out until Monday morning. I walked all weekend.

1 Comments:

Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Maybe, but I'm really good at self deception.

Truth is you always take your life in your hands if you travel in a car, even for a few blocks.

4/12/2006 07:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home