Monday, April 03, 2006

Scotty "The Liar" McClellan On Way Out?

Not just Scotty, but Treasury Secretary John Snow too? And a couple ex-military officers have called for the release of Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld as has John Kerry. But I'm sure all this is just silly speculation because Bush has said he's ok with his people.
Bush said, "I'm satisfied with the people I've surrounded myself with. We've been a remarkably stable administration, and I think that's good for the country.

Bush doesn't explicitly say no shakeup is needed, but it sure is implicit in his words.

I'm not about to defend McClellan. He's been a weasel. He's flat out lied to the press and the American people. If he had a shred of integrity he would have resigned. That said, he's had an impossible job trying to spin corruption, killing, torture and lying as acceptable behavior.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPIDERWEB
yeah, Scotty does a tough job and does it well, what with the lying and all. I read your profile, so I feel safe in saying , Scotty sold you a bad bill of goods like he sold the rest of us. He got paid well, at least 30 pieces of silver, stock options, health care for life and a lifetime free ride on YOUR TAXES AND MINE. I don't feel sorry for him. He won't go hungry, won't be tortured, won't have his family shot by the terrorists, and should the unthinkable happen, he's got a spot in the bunker somewhere. More than I can say for those who pay his way, feed him and clothe him, protect him---YOU AND I.
Mike Meyer--- member Voter Initiative Political Party of Wyoming(VIPP) p.s. good luck on your blog.

4/04/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Yeah I sometimes forget, even when we're rid of Bush and his whole rotten crew they're still riding on our dime. Hey, thanks for reminding me.

4/04/2006 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Yeah its really more important to discuss a spokesperson's replacement instead of deaths, illegal spying and lies.

One has to admit these people play the game well.

4/04/2006 11:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home