Friday, April 21, 2006

Sure Hope Kerry Doesn't Do It

The other day I read speculation about Al Gore's running in '08. Ok, I can understand and would like to see him do it, but not Kerry. I know he came close, but I don't see him beating McCain who I believe will be the Repug candidate.
Former Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said on Thursday he was seriously thinking about another White House bid in 2008 and will decide before the year is out.

"I will make that decision toward the end of the year, but I'm thinking about it hard," Kerry said in response to a question at the Latin Economic Forum at the United Nations.

Just so I'm clear on this. I like Kerry, but pragmatically I just don't see him as a viable candidate. And I don't see him capable of beating Clinton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home