Sunday, April 30, 2006

We All Don't Know Something


I ran into the following in comments at...? I hate Haloscan because I don't know whose blog the comments are under. Anyway, this is the comment.
From Yahoo news:
The video by al-Zawahri was first obtained by IntelCenter, a U.S. contractor that provides counterterrorism intelligence services to the U.S. government

I did not know we had privatized intelligence. Shouldn't be surprised I guess. But that seems like a bad idea.
Neponset | 04.29.06 - 11:55 am | #

Of course this person should be reading this blog so they are better informed. I'm joking folks!

This administration really makes it difficult to not believe in conspiracies. Everywhere you look you find something else disgusting and vile about how they are running the country and treating its citizens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home