Monday, June 12, 2006

France 5.000


A few moments ago I had my 5.000th hit. Wow! Five thousand hits. Not a large number for many blogs, but very satisfying for me. I've even picked up a handful of "regulars" for whom I'm grateful. Repeat visits make me think the effort's worth it.

My first post was near the end of January this year, so its been 4.5 months to get all those hits.

The visitor was someone in France who came from this website.

Sorry, but I can't interpret that site. I don't even recognise the language. It isn't French for sure.

I'm kinda geeky, but this net stuff is fascinating. I've had to log visitor countries to keep track of all those represented. People visit from all continents. And somehow a person in France ends up reading my blog after visiting a site...somewhere.

Thanks to all who stop by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home