Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Fucking Cowards On The Right

I was just surfing a few winger sites. Funny thing, but most don't allow comments. Now I realise some progressives don't too (Billmon, Wolcott to name a couple), but they're ours and we can forgive them.

How arrogant or self-important must one be to refuse to let others critique them?

If I fuck up, fine. Call me on it. If you disagree with me, fine. Challenge me. If I can't defend my position, it was shit in the first place.

This internets isn't your personal soapbox with no feedback. Open up the comments. Take the hits. Clean the spam. Moderate. But let us respond to your silly ass titty baby remarks.

So sorry. That last sentence was completely uncalled for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

Uh, I believe the correct expression is "whiny-ass titty babies." ;)

7/10/2006 04:01:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I stand corrected. You are right. At least I got the titty babies part right. :^)

7/10/2006 06:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home