Sunday, July 02, 2006


I read a comment by someone who said he/she (this is the internets after all) didn't comment on other sites for fear of being watched by the government. That may be overstating her/his position, but I believe its fairly accurate. It doesn't matter because its anecdotal and sets up my post.

It brought to mind the bumper sticker "I love my country, but fear my government". That bumper sticker used to be amusing. Not anymore.

This is America? This is the land of the free and the home of the brave? Or is this the country Osama bin Laden created? A country that spies on its citizens, makes people fear anyone with darker skin, makes people fear their own leader ruler?

Right now bin Laden is winning. If you don't see that you're an ostrich.

BTW do ostriches really bury their heads in the sand? I've never seen an actual photo of such behaviour. Maybe it just looks like they do when they're feeding. Just asking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Watched by the government when you leave comments on other peoples blogs ??? I may be a krazy monkey but i aren't silly enough to believe that. Interesting reading on your blog.

7/02/2006 08:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home