Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bushco And Homeland Security Have Prevented A Terrorist Attack Since 9/11


Here's my take on this. Cause and affect. At about the middle of September of 2001, I started driving a new vehicle. On 9/11 I had my old car. So logic dictates my buying a new car must be the reason no terrorists have attacked. Hey, you can't argue with the timing, right? Cause and affect. I don't know why this happened, but I'm sure Bushco has no idea either.

Since 9/11, I've accidentally taken scissors, knives, letter openers and various other banned items onto airplanes. I've also gotten thru metal detectors when I had metal objects on my person. I've been invited onto the flight deck to talk with the pilots. So much for the terrorist-proof flight deck doors.

Folks, there's no security in airplane travel and I doubt there's any for cruise ships, buses or trains moving across borders. I'm not trying to scare anyone. I'm just saying don't worry about it. You have a much better chance of dying on your trip to the airport than on a plane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home