Sunday, November 19, 2006

Hating Microsoft Is Also An Alternative Lifestyle


Most of the time I boot with Linux. Its kewl, very easy to use and almost always stable and dependable.

Then there's Windoz which I've used lately and it constantly crashes Firefox.

I have no idea how most bloggers work and am constantly amazed how they can link to this and that and 'tother thing. I can't pull it off although believe its possible with a couple computers or, at least, a couple monitors, but that's far beyond my means.

So I open an image search engine, Merriam-Webster Online (lost without it), Blogger and Bloglines, all in firefox. When Windoz crashes Firefox, I have several minutes of re-loading all those sites so I can continue surfing and posting (Have I mentioned how slow this old PC is and my ISP?). Not to mention an unbelievable post I'd just spent 30+ minuts on.

OK, I lied about the post. It was not unbelievable nor took 30 minutes, but it was work and I lost it.

And it crashes about 3 times each day, minimum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home