Saturday, November 11, 2006

Israel official: Strike on Iran possible

This was/is coming and Bushco is all in fovor or it. Wakeup call to the Dems. Stop these people before we're in WWIII or IV.

The deputy defense minister suggested Friday that Israel might be forced to launch a military strike against Iran's disputed nuclear program — the clearest statement yet of such a possibility from a high-ranking official.

"I am not advocating an Israeli pre-emptive military action against Iran and I am aware of its possible repercussions," Deputy Defense Minister Ephraim Sneh, a former general, said in comments published Friday in The Jerusalem Post. "I consider it a last resort. But even the last resort is sometimes the only resort."

Sneh's comments did not necessarily reflect the view of Israel's government or of Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, said government spokeswoman Miri Eisin.

(read more)

2 Comments:

Blogger DirkStar said...

Over the past few days, whenever I've been through here, I've encountered little ponies and icecream delights. It came together in my head as a post called Once upon A time on my blog. This site was my inspiration...

http://jestersrap.blogspot.com/

11/11/2006 04:57:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Oh my, but you make me blush. Glad I could be of assistance.

Sorry to take so long replying, but I've been in blog hell.

11/11/2006 06:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home