Monday, December 25, 2006

Curious about the name of this site?


Well, I'm gonna bore you with the story anyway. Think of it as a Christmas gift you needn't bother returning. In fact you couldn't return it if you wanted to.

Think of a spider who has spun a web. It sits in the center and waits. Waits for hours in anticipation of a ripple somewhere on the web. It then runs out to the source of the ripple to see if its just flotsam and jetsam or something it can sink its fangs into. If it does prove to be "meaty", the spider spins it in silk and preserves it. The spider can then devour it at leisure.

Fortunately, unlike your garden variety spider, I share the tasty silk preserved items I've discovered. That's the difference between a spider and a SPIIDER.

Wish to hell I could figure out how to get the above graphic on this site as a masthead, but how eludes me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home