Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Quick quote about my schedule


For anyone interested, I usually sleep from roughly 10.00 AM EST/EDT until 5.00 PM EST/EDT. So your comments, though appreciated greatly, may never get a response simply because I can only respond hours after you posted and doubt you'd see the reply.

But don't let that stop you. Comment on dudes and dudettes (a word I've just coined because it doesn't seem to be in the dictionary). I like to read your comments and wish I could respond in a timely manner, but my schedule doesn't allow.

1 Comments:

Blogger svrtechnologies said...

I am inspired with your post writing style & how continuously you describe this topic. After reading your post, pl sql online training thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel happy about it and I love learning more about this topic.

2/12/2020 08:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home