Monday, December 04, 2006

You might want to visit this site

Its Brilliant at Breakfast and I never miss it.
Why bother to do such a reversal? Perhaps because it's always good to look at the barriers women face in the public sector, especially given the large number of misogynists who believe that women are just not smart enough or interested enough to get involved in politics.

This is something I should have posted a long time ago, but I'm lazy.

An objective observer could never think women are "just not smart enough..."

I've worked with many women. I've headed teams and conducted presentations. Women were always important. They often brought a distinct view of things and were rarely hesitant to express their opinions. Even single mothers seemed to worry not about their upward mobility should they express opinions the establishment didn't want to hear.

There is no way I'd ever put together a team to tackle any problem or endevour without including several women and, preferably, 50% of the team. They just bring so much to the table that excluding them borders on the criminal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home