Friday, January 26, 2007

This Can't Be Good

File under "no shit". See the last sentence.
The president has authorized U.S. troops to “kill or capture” Iranian soldiers and intelligence operatives found in Iraq, and the administration has even pressured military commanders to take advantage of the policy, according to multiple sources who spoke with the Washington Post.

The authorization is meant to intimidate Iran, but some in the government worry it could lead to a broader conflict.

Jesus H Christ on Valium®, will someone stop this mad man? Please?

(read more)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, he's got a huge bull's eye on Iran. Since Iran is watching their step pretty well, he's now just trying to stir up the bee's nest. I agree, time to stop him.

BTW - I'm sorry you didn't like my comic ... but glad you liked my blog! I'm not sure why I was so fixated on creating a comic, so maybe that will be my last ;)

1/27/2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Comics are a matter of perception. Keep trying.

1/27/2007 12:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home