Monday, February 12, 2007

Blogroll "amnesty"


If I can shake my laziness for a few minutes I'm gonna rework my blogroll a little. Basically I'll be dropping the A-list bloggers except for those who have been particularly nice or courteous (replied to email) or helpful to me, Crooks and Liars for example. John's been very good to me. I won't drop more than a couple because I've already culled the list pretty well.

I'll provide a link to one A-list blogger so you can find the others if you wish.

In order to add perspective, I'll be adding some righties to the blogroll. I have only one now. The reason for this is to include differences of opinion. Hey, if a righty can make a sound argument for why the US should, oh, I don't know, turn the Mid-East into a field of glass, I can flip flop with the best of 'em. I'm sure none of them can, but I'll give them the opportunity.

Check out some of the B-list bloggers. Many have much to say and say it well or bring to your attention things they consider important and they're often right.

And a reminder, if you link to me, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Can't explain the pic. The title of it is "blogroll". It came up in an image search. Go figure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home