Thursday, February 15, 2007

Consider this a service to my readers?

There's a site called Coalition Casualty Count News. Most often I avoid it because its far too depressing.

However, if you want to know where people are being killed in Iraq and not just in Baghdad its the place to go. In addition, the site lists the names of the soldiers killed as soon as they can get that info from the government.

Too often we read about some soldier being blown into tiny pieces1 and have no idea where they came from. This site will identify the hometowns of the fallen.

Like I said, its a depressing, albeit very useful, site.

Now where the hell did I put my Prozac®?

1 Can't find the link right now, but one soldier said she hates the plastic bags they carry in the Hummers so they can collect the body parts of fallen comrades.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeb Koogler said...

This is a good link. Depressing to read, but important.

2/15/2007 10:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home