Friday, February 09, 2007

File under "no shit"

In an attempt to ensure no Democratic candidates will elicit my services in their races for office I chose the above title. I'm sure it will work.

OMG, what was I thinking? I could use the money.

Anyway, surprise, surprise. US forces are facing more sophisticated weapons. Duh!
A helicopter operated by a private security firm came down in Iraq last week, U.S. officials said on Thursday, an incident that marks the sixth downing of a helicopter in three weeks.

Reports of the January 31 incident, in which no one was killed, come a day after seven crew members and passengers aboard a U.S. Marine helicopter were killed when it crashed near Baghdad, possibly after being hit by ground fire.

The U.S. military, concerned that militants have changed tactics or are using more sophisticated weapons, has said it is adjusting its tactics.

(read more)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home