Sunday, February 18, 2007

Pakistan's 'Pir Double Shah' said to double money in 70 days


Perhaps money does grow on trees in Dubai.

I know I'd seek him out if I had any money I could spare. Hahaha. Oh, that hurt. Money to spare. Hahaha. Oh no, I typed it again. Spare. Yeah, sure.
Authorities in Pakistan's rural Punjab are wary and investors are getting worried about a man who doubles the money given to him within 70 days.

How Sibtul Hasan Shah, now popular as 'Pir Double Shah', can double whatever sum is invested with him within 70 days is not known. His brother and front-man Intezar Shah said the business was in collaboration with some Dubai-based partners involved in 'stocks' there.

The Daily Times reported Sunday that the suave and good-natured teacher-turned-businessman is himself becoming rich. He has opened branch offices and appointed agents to spread his business. Doubling of money through any banking system in South Asia generally takes anything between four to seven years, depending upon the prevailing interest rate that is stipulated by the government and monitored by the central bank.

(read more)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumours have no feet and reality travels on feet,
I know how the amount gets doubled, I didnt believe such economical formulas but at last I submit it right.... and about droping of money was a traditional rumour to make the bad image of pir double shah but he is secured, thanks a lot.
Feel free in knowing its reality or getting double amount after 70 days by writing in: yousafkamaal@yahoo.com
Take Care.
An economical analyst and educated person from the respective area, Sambrial.

3/26/2007 09:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I read about this report when a friend of mine told me. It would have been better if Double Shah" was returning maybe 5-10% per month profits because this is can be achieved from the Stock market and Forex market as well as property, Investing, Bonds etc.. etc..
I work for a company in Europe - www.investexgroup.com who invest in the Stock and Forex Markets, and take clients from all around the world, However, they dont offer 100% every 15-30 days, but 5-10% every month and is safe and secure. Every customer is happy with them.
I am a professional Financial Advisor, so i have seem most things in this market, money can be made and money can be lost fast...
My advice is be safe, only put in what you can afford to lose and dont rely on anything. If its too good to be true then it probably is.

Thanks

5/29/2007 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

saleem,

I'm with you. Money for nothing is usually a scam.

But that isn't a problem for me because I have no money to invest. Hahaha

5/29/2007 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home