Saturday, February 03, 2007

Sen. Clinton: We must not permit Iran to acquire nuclear weapons


My opinion is fuck Senator Clinton (figuratively of course) and the horse she road in on (also figuratively of course). I take her off the table. I wouldn't vote for her under any circumstances.
Calling Iran a danger to the U.S. and one of Israel's greatest threats, U.S. Senator and presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton said Thursday no option can be taken off the table when dealing with that nation.

"U.S. policy must be clear and unequivocal: We cannot, we should not, we must not permit Iran to build or acquire nuclear weapons," the Democrat told a crowd of Israel supporters. "In dealing with this threat ... no option can be taken off the table."

My gawd they're making it so easy. Biden makes stupid remarks about Obama and now Hillary's remarks make it so simple to eliminate her.

I think I'll have more popcorn.

(read more)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home