Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Due credit


I went off half-cocked about the pet food problem and how the government didn't seem interested in investigating. I'm embarrassed. They did investigate and found the US companies to be innocent.

That isn't snark, BTW. Sometimes government agencies do the right thing.

And, taking my info from the exalted MSM (Money-grubbing Succubus Media), I reported the lethal ingredient in the pet food was rat poison which we now know is not true.

Man I should never have touched this fucking story.

Now, please make sure the contaminated wheat gluten isn't in human foods. Please!
The U.S. is blocking imports of wheat gluten from a company in China, acting after an investigation implicated the contaminated ingredient in the recent pet-food deaths of cats and dogs.

(read more)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home