Friday, April 13, 2007

Jesus H Christ on Oprah

I go away for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

via Anything They Say it seems Turkey is about to attack Northern Iraq.

via Anything They Say also we learn the green zone is as safe as your average dark alley in a major city.

via Balloon Juice, Imus was fired.

Heather Locklear and Richie Samboro divorced. Lucky fucking dude. Not for the divorce, but for the marriage.

Kurt Vonnegut died.

Iran isn't building a bomb yet. This is good news and not all hell breaking loose. Had to cover it.

China is exporting many bad things to US.

Berezovsky is plotting a revolution for Russia.

A British diplomat has been seen in a Thailand red light district.

You aren't even safe in a convent. Yeah, you read that right. In a CONVENT!

OMG!!!1!! I thought my fucking life was out of control and now I think I'm pretty normal. Its all relative I guess.

Oh yes, I could have continued this post forever...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home