Saturday, May 19, 2007

A germ of an idea


Update: Had to change the title. I didn't mean a "gem" of an idea, but a "germ" of an idea. Funny how one little letter can change the meaning.

Take this for what its worth, but join me if you can.

Even though blogging is a PITA (pain in the ass) I'm thinking of starting a new site, but I'll need tons of help.

I would call it ROAR for Return Our American Republic.

The premise is to catalogue all the actions of the Bush administration which have eroded or destroyed what America is. Lately its the DOJ turning what is supposed to be a non-partisan court system into an arm of the GOP.

Before that it was torture, pre-emptive attacks, secret prisons, disappearing people, imperialism, ignoring laws, trashing the Constitution...

We need a place where Americans and law-makers can get a list of the "corrections" necessary to make America whole.

Its just a thought now, but something I feel is necessary. However, I can't do it alone. Mostly because I'm too lazy.

I'm reaching out to bloggers who have a hell of a lot more clout than do I.

It won't be fancy. Just entries to document Bush's atrocious assault on the "American way". Anyone from any country is free to add to the list.

If you're not interested, I understand.

It may not happen, but I hope it will.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home