Wednesday, May 30, 2007

OK, I'm a blog whore, K?

For some reason this link doesn't work for me, but I had to comment.
Cheney Attempting to Constrain Bush's Choices on Iran Conflict: Staff Engaged in Insubordination Against President Bush

There is a race currently underway between different flanks of the administration to determine the future course of US-Iran policy.By Steve Clemons | The Wahington Note May 24, 2007There is a race currently underway between different flanks of the administration to determine the future course of US-Iran policy.

There have been many accounts of Cheney's trying to undermine Bush vis-a-vis Iran.

He's a dyed in the wool neocon who will never be satisfied until the US turns the entire Mid-East into glass. Bush is an idiot and incapable of directing foreign policy, but Cheney is a fucking psycho who needs to be reined in.

My impression is he sees his life coming to an end soon and he wants to make his mark on the world. I personally don't understand that, but I'm not a megalomaniac.

For what its worth...

(read more)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home