Tuesday, May 29, 2007

This ain't Russia many years ago

I'm sorry, but I can't help feeling this is a sneak attack and I can't stomach it.
We've written extensively on The Fix about the power of Markos Moulitsas and his Web site, Daily Kos. Markos has become an iconic figure in the progressive netroots community and has considerable influence over those online activists.

So, we were more than a little intrigued when Jeff Jarvis over at Channel '08 linked to a post written by Markos last week that urged his readers to start videotaping every single appearance by a Republican official or candidate in hopes of using the footage against them in the course of the campaign.

Almost all candidates will say something stupid. Duh! Blindsiding them like this isn't fair game.

Yeah, I'm too naïve. And I think my meds are wearing off.

(read more)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home