Tuesday, May 15, 2007

We're gonna try to get this sucker off the ground



Don't expect too many posts in the next few days. Things are still dicey here. But I'll try to do what I can because I know the world needs me. Well, that isn't entirely true. Most of the millions of web surfers couldn't care less if I post. I'm resigned to that.

But I do have an obligation to the 3 people who do check in regularly and you know who you are.

I'd ask if you missed me and love me, but my children don't so I don't expect it from you. Its strange because I've been introduced to people as "probably the nicest person they will ever meet". Go figure.

I have a special treat for you.



And I have an apology.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted Compton said...

>I'd ask if you missed me and love me, but my children don't so I don't expect it from you.

Just as well.

Welcome back.

5/15/2007 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger Big Shot Bob said...

Ahhhh....I feel sorry for you....Where in the Hell have you been???

5/16/2007 04:39:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I've been right here dealing with ISSUES.

Argh! Maybe it's all over. Except for the kids part. Wish they would accept me, but I've given up hope.

5/16/2007 08:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home