Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tagging is not my thing, but...


I'll try it this time. The only other time I tried it was a disaster.

1. All right, here are the rules.

2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


I feel uncomfortable tagging others, so you're not obligated to participate. Duh! If you decide to pick up this tag, please leave a comment on this post so others can read about you. Thank you.

My "facts":

1. I absolutely hate my father.

2. My friends often introduce me to others with something like, "This is probably the nicest person you'll ever meet." Which I find both amusing and inaccurate.

3. When 17, I managed a rock band. Inevitably at practices I'd be offered cigarettes which I declined because they made me cough. So I decided to steal some of my father's unfiltered Camels and smoke in the basement until I could tolerate cigs. HUGE mistake. Been hooked ever since.

4. Have never met a hooker or gay/lesbian person I didn't like. Maybe its just coincidental.

5. My son, over the phone, was telling me where to find something in my living-room. He said, "Its right there on the shelving next to the gorilla head."

6. I know a little about almost everything and a lot about nothing.

7. Can't stand to have my nose touched.

8. It wouldn't be a problem for me to live the rest of my life on only tuna dishes or sandwiches, pepperoni pizza, lasagna and Diet Pepsi®. But I do eat vegetables too.

(via Eli)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home