Tuesday, August 28, 2007

be free


Da record...yeah111!11
Not for a cause but for artistic photography, 18,000 people stripped themselves to pose for U.S. photographic artist Spencer Tunick on Sunday in Mexico City’s Zocalo square.

Tunick is a very famous photographer who is best known for photographs which features [sic] ‘nude’ masses posed in artistic formations. In 1986, he photographed a nude at London bus stand and this became his gateway to artistic nude photography.

I have absolutely no problem with nudity except mine would induce nausea. I even hate to see my naked body.

Have I informed you lately this is an eclectic/rojak sight? Just asking.

via Everything weird.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Librocrat said...

Hm... Didn't I see something like this last year? I think people may be trying to out-nude each other.

Invite me to the one in Singapore.

8/29/2007 08:25:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Yep. I posted a picture of a mass nude-in (out?) last year too.

8/29/2007 01:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home