Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm back and not dead...yet


Sort of...

Got called out of town suddenly and was gone over a month. By suddenly, I mean the airline ticket was delivered to my house (I didn't know it was coming) and I had 14 hours until I had to board. I had time to throw some things into my backpack, double check I was remembering everything and get some sleep. I took the backpack and no luggage because I expected to be gone one week only.

The project turned out to be much more complicated than expected because of bureaucratic delays, but worked out fine eventually.

Probably will have few posts over the next couple days. Have many loose ends to tie up as is expected being absent for a month. Such as explaining why I didn't pay the cable bill because the dog ate it I never saw it.

If I have a few minutes here and there I'll try to find interesting items to pass on to you.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

8/12/2007 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Thank you very much. I really missed this insane activity.

8/12/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger theBhc said...

I was wonder what happened to you. I missed "Jesus H Christ with a ..." declarations.

8/13/2007 03:21:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I'm particularly proud of those entries. Perhaps because they are so blasphemous or just because they are unique from other bloggers.

They become a real trial to always be different from other entries.

It's kinda fun.

Any suggestions are truly appreciated. You can use "on", "with", "riding", "using", "laying"... The list is endless.

Won't promise, but will try to give you credit for your suggestions.

By now you know I'm a lazy ass blogger.

8/13/2007 03:40:00 AM  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

We're glad to have you back, spiider,

Lisa

8/15/2007 06:07:00 AM  
Blogger rangeragainstwar said...

Oh, and the "H" spiider--I've often wondered if that was "Harold, or "Howard" or "Henry"?

--Lisa

8/16/2007 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I assumed Hirsh because he was Jewish. LOL

8/16/2007 11:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home