Saturday, September 01, 2007

Muahaha


Lee Merlin miss atomic bomb


This ain't gonna go over well in Bush country.
The UN nuclear agency said Thursday that Iran was producing less nuclear fuel than expected and praised Teheran for "a significant step forward" in explaining past atomic actions that have raised suspicions.

Is Iran planning to develop nukular* weapons? Damned if I know. But so far they've done nothing suspicious and they have signed the NPA the US hasn't signed. Should they not develop nukular weapons they're idiotic. Israel can hit Iran with nukes at any time (likely). So can Bush (likely). Nukes are the only way to ensure a country won't be attacked. duh!

No one attacks a nukular empowered country throughout history. No brainer in my mind.

Hey, that's a picture that showed up when I surfed for "nuclear bomb". Not my fault.

*Yes I know. It isn't nukular. Its nuclear. I'm just being perverse.

Via Intellectual thought.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home