Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pentagon's New Military Drug Weapons


My only comment on this article is that these drugs sound much more humane than 500 lb bombs.
A calmative agent can be defined as an antipersonnel chemical that leaves the victim awake and mobile but without the will or ability to meet military objectives or carry out criminal activity.

Note: All links except to Mathaba are to wikipedia.

They’ve got Skunk, they’ve got Special K, they’ve got Angel Dust, they’ve got Aceeeeed….and they’ve also got a whole pharmacy of extra special stuff that they’re not going to tell anyone about. They’re heavily armed, and the law can’t touch them. Because they’re the Pentagon’s own nonlethal chemical weapons developers.

No, that's not my only comment. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Angel Dust was a problem for law enforcement. It made the people impervious to pain and often aggressive. That's a couple affects I doubt are desired in an enemy.

Ah ha, I was right. One of the headlines in the graphic states, "SUSPECTS SNAP HANDCUFFS". I don't know if you've worn or even seen handcuffs close up, but snapping handcuffs is no small feat. I'm assuming (always dicey) these weren't the plastic wire ties type handcuffs. It says handcuffs.


Via Mathaba.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I would trust the military or the government when it came to the truth of what the specifics are on chemical weapons. You say it makes a person lethargic and docile..hmmm for how long..and maybe there is more sinister variations of the same toxin.
Kay

8/23/2007 01:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home