Saturday, August 25, 2007

Quote of the day

This one ya gotta read to believe.
“Let’s face it, they’re [Planned Parenthood] in the business to kill babies for profit,” she said. “First and foremost, they get young girls hooked on their birth control pills, which don’t work,”

-- Leslie Hanks
vice president of Colorado Right to Life


A personal note: YES THEY DO WORK YOU STUPID GIT!

Its so easy to find amusing things on the web. Who needs TV sit-coms. These people are hilarious. And if not hilarious, they're encouraging Jack Bauer tactics against the "darker people", thus we have sit-coms and 24! Isn't life just so fucking* good?

* Hey, I'm trying to catch up on the "fucks" and "fucking". I've been terribly remiss. Please indulge me. I implore you.

Via The Mahablog.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Can people really be this ignorant?
At times, i think it's all rhetoric, but that's when I comfort myself.

8/25/2007 02:18:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I'm afraid people can be this ignorant.

Fortunately, they're in a distinct minority.

8/25/2007 07:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home