Friday, September 14, 2007

Gotta do this


Many have posted about this and I, in my infinite wisdom passed, but... This is so vile it has to be mentioned.

Who gives a shit about dead bodies?

And Mr. Boehner responded:

"The investment that we're making today will be a small price if we're able to stop al Qaeda here, if we're able to stabilize the Middle East, it's not only going to be a small price for the near future, but think about the future for our kids and their kids."

These people are so cavalier (stolen from Bob) about these people it makes me sick.

You fucking asshole, these are our kids!

Where is the fucking outrage? Why are Americans so damn quiet?

Do you have a son, daughter, wife, husband, cousin, niece, nephew, friend who could be killed in Iraq at any time? I don't, but I feel for those who do.

Yeah, I'm a fucking bleeding heart liberal.

Via Big Shot Bob in Texas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home