Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Must read IMHO


Jesus H Christ with time on his hands, but this is coming.
Scott Horton at Harper’s makes an excellent point with respect to the withdrawal of the British military from Basra Palace.

Namely, that Gordon Brown is getting his troops out of the way in case the generals in Washington are crazy enough to obey an obviously illegal and stupid order to attack Iran. And to send a signal to Washington that he will not support such an attack in any way.

Personally I don’t think the Joint Chiefs are that dumb; but if they were my troops I’d be moving them out of the way too, because you never know. There’s usually someone in every army crazy enough to lead the Charge of the Light Brigade.

I know I'd be getting my ass out of Dodge City about now.

Via Bad Attitudes.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger klarenz said...

hey nice blog... greets from mexico..


http://klarenx.blogspot.com/

9/04/2007 06:30:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

¡Hóla!

And I know very little more Spanish.

I welcome you friend.

9/04/2007 07:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home