Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Petraeus: Iraq progress is ‘almost breathtaking.’

I'm so hahaha amazed hahaha by this I can't, exuse me, but hahaha. Oh my! My stomach hurts so bad. Is he trying to become a professional comedian?

How can so many independent people see bloodshed, bombings, IEDs, horror, death counts and Patraeus sees breathtaking success?

Am I so fucking gone I just don't understand?

OK, don't answer that. I have some dignity left.
In an interview with CNN this morning, Gen. David Petraeus, the top U.S. military commander in Iraq, declared that “what is taking place in Anbar is almost breathtaking.” “Clearly there is still work to be done,” he added.

Sorry. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!1!!

I will say this, I've not been in the military, but come almost as close as possible without joining. Military big wigs don't use "breathtaking" unless they've had too much to drink and are after someone of the opposite sex. That is not a word they would normally even think of. Its a political word. Its intended to make you feel great.

Just watch. That word's gonna pop up again and again because its just too fucking good to abandon.

Via Think Progress.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home