Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hey, get your super magnets here


Oh, but there's so much more. You can order radioactive ore, nuclear lab kits, meteorites, uranium.

Damn. Been wondering where I can find this shit. Now I know.

Thank you, Karen.
For all you aspiring evil geniuses out there wondering how on earth you’re going to find the radioactive collectibles you need, look no further. I don’t know, maybe this stuff is harmless and I’m intimidated for no reason. However, this snip from the super magnet page really is a gem (and provides a great “who on earth would WANT this?!” moment):

I been surfing eBay with no luck finding such things. Oh yeah, I can find salt and pepper shaker sets, electronics, buggy whips, but no meteorites or radioactive ore.

Via Say No to Crack.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home