Monday, October 29, 2007

Minorities Less Likely to Trick or Treat


Its interesting I found this after my last post. This is just totally fucked.

Don't get me wrong, I understand but still hate it. Halloween is for children to have stupid fun and collect tons of candy.

My youth without Halloween would have been pretty lacking. Not to mention the terrific fun of creating Halloween costumes for my children. Some were fantastic and very creative (no photos, use your imagination).
Two-thirds of parents say their children will trick-or-treat this Halloween, but fewer minorities will let their kids go door to door, with some citing safety worries, a poll shows.

The survey found that 73 percent of whites versus 56 percent of minorities said their children will trick-or-treat on Wednesday.

Via Beaumont Enterprise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home