Sunday, October 21, 2007

Something is bothering me

Yeah, yeah, the hemorrhoids, but something else too.



Albus Dumbledore was/is gay!!!1!!

With all the respect I can muster for many bloggers I truly love, why have progressive, lefty, liberal, tree-hugging, hippie, commie, America hating bloggers pounced on this story like a cat on a mouse?

Who gives a shit?

The guy is fictitious. He's gay. And the point is?

Gay is not a disease. Gay is not "wrong".

It seems this tells more about the bloggers than about the character or Ms Rowling.

Because of the strange hours I keep, I was probably one of the first to read about this. My reaction? Eh, insignificant. Move on. Nothing worth posting about.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY FICTIONAL WIZARD!!!

10/21/2007 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

You realize we can get you help for that? No, really. There are therapies and treatments and most don't hurt.

HEY, wait, he's dead!!!1!!

Damn it, but I'm not keeping current with my pop culture. Too much attention on Paris Hilton I suspect.

10/22/2007 07:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home