Monday, October 08, 2007

Whatever You Do, Don’t Eat the Chicken!


Some more mindless nonsense to amuse you.

I was gonna make some snide remark about the lack of proper education these days, but decided against it.

We've all made such silly mistakes. We think we hear one thing and we're wrong. For many years I was convinced my grade school teacher said the equator was an imaginary lion running around the middle of the earth. Having a vivid imagination as a child, this made perfect sense to me. I could picture that lion. A line would have been boring.

Via Neatorama.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ted Compton said...

Maybe it's just me, but I'd like to know who Gordon is before I decide.

10/09/2007 03:13:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I think he's that weird kid with the frizzy red hair who talks to himself, but I could be wrong.

Sorta looks like Carrot Top.

10/09/2007 07:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home