Friday, October 26, 2007

When Will They Ever Learn?


I love it when others find this stuff so I don't have to do it. Lazy ass all the way.
"I would say, as a card-carrying member of the neoconservative conspiracy," said William Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard, "that I think Giuliani, McCain and Thompson are all getting really good advice - and Romney." Mr. Kristol said that none of the leading Republican candidates "buy any of these fundamental criticisms that Bush took us on a radically wrong path, and we have to go to a pre-9/11 foreign policy."

-- Bill Kristol
Fucking idiot


To add to that. So none of these feather brains cause him any heartache? I can't even accept all the Democratic candidates.

And hey, he forgot Kucinich and Tancredo. Have they finally made his shit list? Hehehe.

I guess the world is still full of wonders.

Addendum 1: Damn! Forgot to steal the picture from Jerome. Fixed.

Addendum 2: When I give you a link, may I suggest you go to the address bar and strip it back to the ".com/" point and see what else is there. I only link to the best. For instance:

http://badattitudes.com/MT/archives/2007/10/when_will_they_1.html


Delete that address back to http://badattitudes.com/ and see the other posts.

Oh? You already knew how to do that? OK. Just ignore my tutorial.

H/T Bad Attitudes.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Librocrat said...

Is "fucking idiot" his official title or is that more of an honorary position, like "Assistant to the regional manager at Dunder Mifflin" for Dwight on The Office.

10/26/2007 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

I'm pretty sure "fucking idiot" is his official title, but it gets confusing because that's the official title of all the neocons as well as many in the Bush administration.

10/26/2007 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home