Thursday, December 06, 2007

Dog Blamed in Fish Frying Grease Blaze

Normally I try to hide the fact I'm fucking anal, but these are professionals who should have proofreaders.
Firefighters said a grease fire that left $50,000 in damage to a Topeka home erupted after a dog shut a woman out of the house while fish was frying on the stove. [emphasis mine]

OK, it should be "a fish was frying" or "fish were frying". Hey, tighten up your reports.

SPIIDERWEB™ Rulz!

Via AP.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home