Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Iraq rejects permanent U.S. bases

This should turn out to be the proverbial fly in the ointment, wrench (spanner) in the gears, Preparation H on the toothbrush.

Oh my, please forget that last one. It was a one time mistake and I learned my fucking lesson.
Iraq will never allow the United States to keep permanent military bases on its soil, the government's national security adviser has said.

Now just how Iraq intends to "prevent" the US from occupying their country, I have no idea. They probably don't either. I mean we still do have some big guns and big bombs. The bases are nearing completion and the damn bantam rooster in Washington is not about to let some puppets tell him what he can or can't do.

SPIIDERWEB™ Rulz!

Via Reuters.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home