Sunday, February 10, 2008

Infragard


Have you heard of Infragard? If you read many blogs you would have. Most will give a H/T to A Carol for bringing it to their attention.

A Carol. As of Saturday, 09 February 2008.

Well, that's what happens when you're a big dog. You may be late, but you cite the correct people.

I posted this. As of Friday, 08, 2008 05:28:00 PM.

And I got tipped to it by Agitprop on a post dated Friday 08,2008 at 03:04 PM.

But, fuck, we aren't big dogs so no one actually reads us. even though we're much quicker with the information.

BTW, two things. I love A Carol and am not taking a potshot at her. She's good.

Second, I'm just beside myself realizing how safe Americans are now there's a nation of high school dropouts, people incapable of finding employment at Burger King and who knows what given 007 power to shoot anyone they want.

OK, I'm ready for the fucking chastisements about my last sentence. It was ill conceived and derogatory. Sorry. I was just trying to make a point and rocket scientists and university professors didn't seem to cut it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home