Thursday, March 02, 2006

New Milestone

I started this blog on January 23, 2006 so it's a little over one month old. Spiiderweb has just hit 300 visits. Some quite long with views of many pages.

Thanx to everyone. Obviously I couldn't have done it without you. Special thanx to those of you who come back again and again. Now if you would just start commenting I would be in heaven. Next update will be at 500 visits. Can't wait for that. Or you can click on my SiteMeter icon at the bottom of the page (a little multi-coloured box) and see where things stand.

The great thing is I've had visitors from more than 31 different countries and all continents. That's really exciting.

Merci beucoup, Domo arigato, Ghu long khu me-ah, Saeamat kimo, Dank je, Imbuya mono, Danke, Efcharisto, Gum xia, Kam sia, Takk, Salamat, Ashi, Nandi and Tapadh leat.

If your language is not included I'm sorry. Can't cover all forms of thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home