Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bush Wants Newcomers To Learn English


I stole that headline from here. Don't need the story.

I would like Bush to learn English. He's a complete embarrassment.

Seriously folks, this is just stupid. The official or national language will be the dominant one by default. This is a waste of Congress's time and your tax dollars.

Immigrants will learn English, if they can, if they need it to function effectively. If they don't need it they won't learn it and that's fine with me.

I say if they can because I've tried and can't handle a second language. Scusi, no habla Español si vous plait lah.

BTW, I do believe Cat is the default dominant language in the US. Dog would be second most dominant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richie McWhite said...

We need a Constitutional Amendment to make Dog the official language.

5/26/2006 01:43:00 AM  
Blogger SPIIDERWEB™ said...

Ya got my vote.

5/26/2006 09:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home