Monday, June 26, 2006

Colour Me A Cynic Too I Guess


Normally I think of my self as an optimist. If I hear a family member has had and accident or needs an operation I don't get cold chills. They'll be fine. I just know it. Then I read this post at Brilliantatbreakfast that finishes thusly.

But for those less cynical than I, I'm not sure I can fault them for trying, however futile that effort might be, to split the difference in the hope, vain as it might be, that something can be salvaged from the wreckage of the United States in the waning years of the Bush reign.

Bushco has been one giant train wreck and we'll be picking up body pieces for many many years.

Warning: If you don't want to be slapped up side your head, don't personally tell me you voted for this moron who would be king.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home